The Embassy of Greece in Armenia and VFS Global, the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for diplomatic missions and governments, commenced today their visa application services in Armenia for visas to Greece, with the opening of the Visa Application Centre for Greece. Catering to the growing demand of Greece bound travellers in the region; this new initiative is aimed at offering new services, facilities and benefits to visa applicants, and boost tourism, trade and investments, between Greece and Armenia.
VFS Global will operate Visa Application Centre for visas to Greece, located at : Nalbandyan 48/1 , Sakharov Business Centre, 02nd floor, 0010 Yerevan, Armenia
Mr Prabuddha Sen, Regional Head – RCIS, VFS Global said, “It is our privilege to be the trusted partner to the Embassy of Greece in Yerevan in providing services to facilitate visa application process for travellers in Armenia. We are committed to provide professional and convenient services to all applicants applying for a visa to Greece in the region. VFS Global is privileged to be associated with the Embassy of Greece in Armenia. This extension of our association with the Greek Government reflects their faith in our abilities, and we are sure this will go a long way in forging a longstanding partnership with VFS Global.”
The key features of the new centre are:
- Conveniently located and easily accessible state-of-the art Visa Application Centre
- Longer operating hours allowing applicants to visit at a time of their convenience
- Professional and responsive staff dedicated to handle visa queries and applications
- Automated queue governance for smooth flow of applicants, providing better crowd management
- Dedicated website for easy access to information including visa categories, requirements and check-list, applicable fees and application status
- Dedicated call centre and email support to answer queries and status of application
- 100% secure handling of passports, documents and personal information
- In-VAC feedback kiosks and forms, and online feedback services for applicants to share their recommendations and feedback about the services
- Tracking of application status and SMS alerts for visa status update on mobile phones
- Door-step delivery of passports
The Visa Application Centre will remain open from 09:00 to 16:00 hrs from Monday to Friday, keeping in mind the convenience of the applicants.
VFS Global will be responsible only for acceptance of applications and return delivery of passports and documents. All applications will continue to be assessed and processed by the Consular Office of the Embassy of Greece in Yerevan.